The website address is: https://pydats.com.
What User Data Is Collected
When you visit the website, the website uses Google Analytics to collect data related to your actions on this site. It helps in improving this site further to suit your needs. Also, if you choose to send an email to the site owner, then the site owner will retain that email address and the content of the email to contact you in the future.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
The site owner is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. The site owner has done all in the power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure.
The website uses Google Analytics that does the following:
- Used to distinguish users.
- Used to throttle request rate.
- Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.
- Contains campaign related information for the user. If Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts are linked, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless opted-out.
- Remember the number and time of previous visits
- Remember traffic source information
- Determine the start and end of a session
- Remember the value of visitor-level custom variables
- And few other non-invasive activities
Please note that cookies don’t allow the site owner to gain control of your computer in any way. If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser (Chrome, MS Edge, Firefox, and Safari).
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by not submitting any information to the site owner via emails as well as restricting your visit to the website.
If you have already agreed to share your information with the site owner, feel free to contact the site owner via email. The site owner will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless the site owner has your permission. The site owner might do so if the law requires. Your personal information will be used when the site owner need to send you promotional materials or contact you for other purposes.
Share your data
The site owner does not share your data with any third party. All data are stored and used for the site owner’s own purpose.
How long your data is retained
The site owner stores your data as long as it is needed.
What rights you have over your data
You can request that the site owner erases any personal data held about you. This does not include any data the site owner is obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Last Updated: December 4, 2020